We know that everyone is struggling through these troublesome times. We would like to add some relief by sharing these resources for you to take advantage of.
Please stay safe, healthy and help other stay safe and healthy through social distancing and self quarantine if possible.
COVID-19 Best Practices and Resources
-Facts About COVID-19 In Your Language: English, Español, 中文, kreyòl ayisyen, Português, Tiếng Việt
- Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) advice for the public from the World Health Organization
- Cleaning and Disinfectant Guidance For COVID-19
- Information about COVID-19 from MA Dept. of Health
- Daily updates of the number of COVID-19 cases in Massachusetts
- Boston Public Health Commission information about COVID-19
**Regarding Health Insurance:
Massachusetts Health Connector announced that uninsured residents can apply and get into coverage through a 45-day window running until April 25. Residents who need health insurance can call 1-877-MA-ENROLL (1-877-623-6765) to gain access to the enrollment period, and go to MAhealthconnector.org to complete an application.
- City of Boston Website
- Allston-Brighton Community Calendar– Updated daily with changes, cancellation and alterations
Food Distribution Locations:
*Food Access Weekly Schedule(LINK FOR FOOD DISTRIBUTION SCHEDULE)
- BCYF Jackson/Mann — 500 Cambridge Street 10am-3pm
- Oak Square YMCA — 615 Washington St 8am-12pm
- Brighton High School — 25 Warren Street 8:30am-11:30am